terrible work, poor welding, welds broke, thin steel cracked , and when called was told should call someone local, and that too far and cost to much to repair.old gate lasted 35 years, his gate lasted 2 years.

employ a professional and pay the price.

in the long run it will cost less and youll be happy. poor customer service, wont stand behind work.

he didnt even get on the phone to talk regarding the problems, just had his daughter send an email saying $250 charge to come out to me to fix the broken welds that didn't even last 2 years.quality work should be left to professionals.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of victors welding creations welding service from Victors Welding Creations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Victors Welding Creations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Victors Welding Creations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I work for Victor, I'm not his daughter nor related to him.I was the one you spoke with on the phone a couple of time and also e-mailed you to answer all your questions.

You were not ignored and everything was answered the same day.

Your gate was installed 3 years ago, not 2 years ago. You called and told me that the hinge had a weld was that was weak and detached from the post. I requested for you to e-mail me pictures of the damages. Since this was something that hadn't happened before.

From your pictures that you sent the whole weld was still attached to the hinge.

The post that was used is 3/16" in wall thickness, this is not thin or weak material. This is standard for your size gate. Any fabricator will tell you that is strong material.

If material was too thin or weak, it would of broken long time ago. Looks like possibly the gate was forced open and/or hit and tore the weld along with the hinge off the post. Another reason that the hinge would break like that is that proper maintenance was not done. Hinges should be greased to keep them operating smoothly.

If you do not grease the hinges they will lock up and when you forcefully open it up, what your pictures show, will happen.

We also did provide you an estimate for us to go to your area to do the repairs.

We did not decline to do the repairs.Yes, we also did recommend for you to contact someone in your area to get estimates for the repairs, due to it possibly being more cost efficient for you and getting the repairs done sooner.